28 mar 2011

Mensaje de cumpleaños a Gaga

Un fan twitteó esto a Gaga:






"There was once a day so dark, I didn’t know who I was or what I could be. I thought I was nothing of importance. I thought I would never put an impact on anyone’s life. And then you sang me a song. You thanked me for helping you achieve your dreams, for believing in you. You said you believed in me and that I could do anything I wanted. Whenever I felt alone or scared or mad, you were always there to sing me a song to make me feel better. Every huge milestone in my life, you have been there, leading me to the light. Many don’t understand my love and dedication to you. They call it an “obsession.” I am not obsessed with you. You are my family, my savior and I love you. If I feel like I can’t make it through the rest of the day, I say “Mother Monster, set me free.” You wipe my tears away and we sing together. At that moment there is a small smile on my face because you have proven and still prove that I am not alone. I will never give up on you and I know you will never let me down as well. I love you Lady Gaga and I wish you a very happy birthday."


Traducción al español (Por LGOD)
"Había una vez un día tan oscuro, en que no sabía quién era o lo que podría ser. Pensé que no era nada importante. Pensé que nunca impactaría en la vida de nadie. Entonces tú me cantaste una canción. Me diste las gracias por ayudarte a alcanzar tus sueños, por creer en ti. Dijiste que creías en mí y que podría hacer cualquier cosa que me plantease. Siempre que me sentí solo o asustado o enfadado, tu siempre has estado ahí para cantarme una canción que me haga sentir mejor. Cada logro en mi vida, tú has estado allí, llevandome a la luz. Muchos no comprenden mi amor y dedicación por ti. Lo llaman "obsesión". No estoy obsesionado con tigo.  eres mi familia, mi salvador y Te amoSi siento que no puedo hacerlo por el resto del día, digo"Mother Monster, me liberó" Secaste mis lagrimas, y cantamos juntos. En ese instante sale una pequeña sonrisa en mi cara, porque has demostrado y sigues demostrando que no estoy solo. Yo nunca te voy a dejar, y sé que tu tampoco me dejarás caer nunca. Te amo Lady Gaga y deseo que tengas un muy feliz cumpleaños."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario